Most people suffer from brain fog from time to time, BUT if you are a victim of Electronic Harassment you are likely to experience the harsh effects of brain fog, and pressure in the head and body most of the time.
One thing I have found useful for alleviating the after effects of brain fog and pressure in the body has been adding Curcumin to my daily diet.
The majority of the studies on Curcumin used Turmeric extract which included large amounts of curcumin - a substance that has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant (cancer fighting) properties.
In India Curcumin/Turmeric has been consumed on a daily basis for many years, so this is where the knowledge of the health benefits stemmed from.
India Has The Lowest Dementia Rates In The World...
Dr. Sunil Pai Explains Why This Is
"India has the lowest dementia rates in the world, due to this culture having included Curcumin/Turmeric in their daily diets for many years".
Curcumin Crosses the Blood Brain Barrier
Because of the lipophilic nature of curcumin, it crosses the blood brain barrier and binds to amyloidβ, a protein fragment that is the key agent in the development of plaque in brain cells.
Amyloid is a general term for protein fragments that the body produces normally.
- In a healthy brain, these protein fragments are broken down and eliminated.
- In Alzheimer's disease, the fragments accumulate, forming hard, insoluble plaques between brain cells.
Once bound to curcumin, the amyloidβ protein fragments can no longer clump together to form plaques. Curcumin not only binds to amyloidβ, but also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, supplying additional protection to brain cells. Read more...
Also see The effect of curcumin (turmeric) on Alzheimer's disease: An overview
STUDY -Turmeric Compound Boosts Regeneration of
Brain Stem Cells
Extract from this 2014 study:
The study looked at the effects of aromatic (ar-) turmerone on endogenous neutral stem cells (NSC), which are stem cells found within adult brains.
NSC differentiate into neurons, and play an important role in self-repair and recovery of brain function in neurodegenerative diseases.
Previous studies of ar-turmerone have shown that the compound can block activation of microglia cells. When activated, these cells cause neuroinflammation, which is associated with different neurological disorders. Read more
Curcumin crosses the Blood Brain Barrier
Curcumin has Many Health Benefits
Many people that take Curcumin (tumeric) on a regular basis report a feeling of better health and well - being.
To get the full benefits a large quantity of Curcumin needs to be consumed, for this reason adding a supplement to your daily diet may be an option.
Curcumin is poorly absorbed into the bloodstream.
Curcumin is also well known to:
- Alleviate - Sore/stiff muscles/joints
- Clear various skin rashes
- Alleviate various - Digestive problems
- Promote - Brain health & Mental clarity
- Help to regulate Serotonin and dopamine levels - good for those with anxiety and depression
- Helps to alleviate headaches
- Alleviates inflammation and associated pain
- Eliminates many toxins including various heavy metals
- Helps the lymphatic system to function properly
As a victim of Electronic Harassment myself, I know only to well that not much works to alleviate the associated after effects of pain, discomfort and brain fog it creates etc.
However - A couple of months ago I started taking Curcumin in a supplement form. Within 24 hours I noticed a remarkable drop in brain fog. I had taken my first capsule at dinner time and when I woke up the next morning my brain was more clear and less pressurized - the heavy brain fog that I have woken up with for many years, virtually gone.
Now a few months on and still taking my curucmin supplement daily, not only has the ongoing brain fog and body pressure stayed at low to no levels - The ongoing aches and pains that I usually have in my body have also lessened significantly. My limbs are more flexible, and some but not all of my rashes that just wouldn't go away from anything the doctor gave me, have also gone.
I hope you find curcumin as beneficial as I have.
BEFORE TAKING ANY SUPPLEMENT:
DO NOT TAKE CURCUMIN SUPPLEMENTS IF:
- Do Not take Curcumin if you have underlying health issues - Unless your doctor has confirmed you can take it.
- You are on other medications - Seek advice from a Health Care professional first.
- Curcumin should not be used in conjunction with blood thinners such as warfarin and other blood thinning medications.
- Due to the blood thinning properties of Curcumin - Do NOT take Curcumin for a two-week period prior to major surgery or extractions of teeth.
Informative Articles about Curcumin Benefits
- Dr Douillard - Turmeric - A Most Amazing Spice
- Journal - Curcumin―The Paradigm of a Multi-Target Natural Compound with Applications in Cancer Prevention and Treatment